Try this delicious Indian twist on the classic Shepherd’s pie! Made with our tasty Kohinoor Butter Chicken Sauce, try something new with curry today. The rich mashed potato marries perfectly with our creamy and mild flavoursome sauce, creating the perfect Butter Chicken Pie.
600g diced chicken breast
20g ginger and garlic paste
10ml lemon juice
¼ tsp chilli powder
1 packet Kohinoor Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce
50ml double cream
500g boiled potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C
- Marinate the chicken with yoghurt, salt, ginger and garlic paste, lemon juice, oil, and chilli powder.
- Cook in the oven until lightly charred
- In a pan, warm together the Kohinoor Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce and cream
- Add the cooked chicken tikka
- Mash the boiled potatoes with the butter and cream until smooth and creamy
- In heatproof dishes, add the chicken tikka masala and top with the creamy mashed potatoes
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes